I grew up loving watching martial arts, Bruce Lee and Jeam Claude Van Damme were my favorites. After watching Kickboxer with my family I begged my mom to let me be a kickboxer. I was never allowed to because it was not a "girl sport". So I was an all star cheerleader (competitive cheer) which I hated doing. After I got out of the Navy I really wanted to try muay thai. Joined my first gym and I was hooked Now I train out of Average Joe's MMA in Prescott, AZ. Have competed in 3 muay thai fights and ready to make that transition to MMA.
NOTE WHEN ORDERING HATS OR BEANIES SELECT "ONE SIZE"
- NOTE WHEN ORDERING HATS OR BEANIES SELECT "ONE SIZE"
- 100% poly long sleeve 5.8 oc
- 100% poly t-shirt - 4.3 oz
- 100% poly sleeveless / women's is a tank3.8oz
- 100% poly Hoodie 8.2 oz (UNISEX)
- Slightly heathered
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
COMES IN YOUTH, WOMEN'S AND MEN'S