One of the most exciting prospects in the Jiu Jitsu World, Nathan “The Vanilla Gorilla” Williams is ready to take the game by storm! Battling Tourette Syndrome for the last 14 years; he was told he could never participate in combat sports due to the greater risk of brain injury that could affect his disorder negatively. Well boy has he proved them wrong! With a point to prove the doubters wrong, Nathan started wrestling during his freshman year of high school and fell in love with combat sports from there! After graduating Nathan began training Jiu Jitsu at Strength & Honor MMA under Jeff Frater. Since starting his journey a little under two years ago, he has quickly become one of the most exciting Must watch fighters California has to offer!
NOTE WHEN ORDERING HATS OR BEANIES SELECT "ONE SIZE"
- NOTE WHEN ORDERING HATS OR BEANIES SELECT "ONE SIZE"
- 100% poly long sleeve 5.8 oc
- 100% poly t-shirt - 4.3 oz
- 100% poly sleeveless / women's is a tank3.8oz
- 100% poly Hoodie 8.2 oz (UNISEX)
- Slightly heathered
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
COMES IN YOUTH, WOMEN'S AND MEN'S